Who can understand a Mom better than another Mom ?
Let’s be clear about it, becoming a mother is a wonderful but challenging adventure: pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, baby bottles, diapers, crying, sleep, illness, first teeth… without forgetting the balance between life as a mother, a woman, maybe a wife and a working mom.
Every mom want to be the best for her children, WeMoms is a community of moms like you, always available to support and advise you.
– Share your concerns with moms like you
– Get answers to your questions within 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
– Receive the support and experience of a caring community
– Exchange local tips and services
– Ask your questions to maternity experts
Already 400.000+ Moms help each other on WeMoms, don’t stay alone with your doubts!
All topics are covered on WeMoms:
– Conception: couple, getting pregnant, ovulation, contraception, wanting a baby, pill, fertility, in vitro fertilization (IVF), medically assisted procreation (MAP), adoption, ovarian stimulation, artificial insemination, spermatozoon, periods…
– Pregnancy: pregnancy test, denial of pregnancy, calculation of amenorrhea weeks, maternity leave, obstetrician, miscarriage, unwanted pregnancy, nausea, gynecologist / midwife, foetus, abortion, vagina, echography, amniotic fluid, ectopic pregnancy, prenatal yoga, pregnant sport, choose a first name, birth preparation, abortion, estimated date of delivery, baby shopping…
– Delivery: contractions, mucous plug, water loss, induction of labour, epidural, caesarean, placenta, vaginal discharge, departure to maternity, episiotomy, premature delivery, maternity bag, postpartum, birth…
– Becoming a mother: advice, breastfeeding, stroller, baby clothes, bottle, milk, diapers, solo mom, baby monitor, insomnia, sleep, twins, GERD, Down syndrome, liniment, handicap, diet, personal life, twins, triplets, single child, social life, fluff, crying, babysitter, diversification, motor skills, school holidays, mother’s day, games, birth announcement, birth certificate, advise pregnant, nanny, bed, umbrella, baby room, car seat, angel’s nest, sleeping bag, baby colic, baby clothes, babysitting, play mats, changing table, blanket…
Terms of Service: https://www.wemoms.fr/cgu_en
In-App Purchase information:
– Subscribe to the WeMoms for only $9.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store).
– Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged $9.99 every month after you confirm your subscription.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period.