Yarn Market / Bazaar on Mobile! Buying yarn and cotton at the best price has never been so easy. YarnLIVE is a first of its kind app for the textile industry of the world.
If you are a textiles professional, below are plenty of reasons why you must have the YarnLIVE app installed on your mobile at all times:
1) The product range of all spinning mills of India, their latest real-time yarn rates (in INR and USD) and their contact details.
2) The beautiful and professional user interface (UI & UX) and design of the app makes it very user-friendly. You won’t find any difficulties in finding the current yarn rates or the contact details of mills.
3) You can contact mills directly through phone, email or whatsapp. Alternatively, you can submit your yarn requirements in the “My Requirements” section of the app. We will send your requirements to all the mills listed on the app and all those mills that are interested in selling yarn to you will contact you directly.
4) The app is currently allowing only spinning mills of India to display their yarn products and prices on the bazaar. For all yarn importers outside India, you will find a separate section called “Import Yarn from India”. In this section, you will find all those mills listing their products that are interested in exports. They publish their yarn prices in USD, their export payment terms and the port they export from.
5) Yarn LIVE has integrated WhatsApp within the app. With one tap, you can launch a WhatsApp chat with the mill or direct mill agents.
6) Don’t want to buy yarn from mills? No problem. You will also find every detail of more than 150 direct mill agents on the app. You can find specific agents for the type of yarn you need or the city you want delivery in. Their contact details are openly available on the app itself.
7) In addition to yarn, you will also find a separate section for cotton. In this section, Ginners located in India add the variety of cotton they manufacture and quote their prices per candy. Just as we have for mills, the contact details of ginners are also openly available on the app itself. Feel free to contact the ginners to purchase cotton bales from them.
8) In addition to cotton and yarn, you will also find a separate section for Looms on Job Work on the Yarn LIVE app. In this section, you will find a city-wise distribution of looms that are available for job work. If you want yarn to be converted to textiles, you can contact your nearest job worker.
MISSION of YarnLIVE:
Yarn LIVE aims to give yarn mills a platform to find new buyers and yarn buyers a platform for easy and transparent access to yarn at best prices from mills.